Welcome to the website of the Institute of Conflictology!
We invite you to get acquainted with a non-governmental organization of new concept – the Institute of Conflictology.
- The institute is formally founded as a classic non-profit organization. It was created in 2010 by Ligita Landzmane – the doctoral student of the Faculty of Economics and Management of the University of Latvia in management science field, and it was intended as a platform to support the functionality and performance of doctoral students.
- Since 2015, the institute has become an intellectual lifestyle club-the thought house. Members of the club – thought house are experts of different fields of science, education and practice. The institute is a meeting place for individuals interested in research and development.
- Institute’s new concept or club format allows individuals interested in research and development combining useful with pleasure. Research dialogues, discussions, work groups, focus-group interviews, brain storms and other processes organized by the institute quite often are held in casual, cozy and relaxing environment.
- Similar to other non-governmental organizations, the Institute of Conflictology also has been created to solve specific tasks and reach socially important goals. The institute faces following problematic: individual and social prosperity, peace and health.
Can you become the member of the club-thought house? Yes, you can! Membership is open to everyone, who is interested in intellectually constructive conversations in a pleasant environment. If you are willing to take part in discussions with scientific, economic, legal or other content, get involved in situation analysis and solution modelling processes, you are welcome to join. Please contact Ligita Landzmane the manager of the institute – bring up your ideas and find out your options!
Note: Please note specifics of the website of the Institute of Conflictology. This website is not intended for regular interactive communication with the public. The website, as a business card of extended content, reveals general information about the institute, its accomplishments and current activities, as well as operational and partnership opportunities.
- m.t. +371 26599985
- e-mail addresses:
- Nodibinājums "Konfliktoloģijas institūts"
- Registration Nr. 40008153863
- Legal address (for correspondence): Kr.Valdemāra iela 115-6/1, Rīga, LV 1013
Places for activities
The activities organized by the Institute of Conflictology take place at a time and place suitable for a particular event..