Currently realized program by the Institute
Research program “Innovation opportunities in HR development, evaluation and management”is being realized by the institute since the end of 2016. The program is planned to complete in 2020.
The program aims to:
- ascertain whether the problem of economy in Latvia could be addressed by integrating and applying innovative HR development,improvement and management technologies in economic sector;
- determine functional specifics of human and computer (as actual work force) within different work tasks and professional functions;
- develop a conceptual model intended to organize and manage human-computer competence and performance;
- study technological options to precisely combine functionality and performance of human and computer;
- develop and approbate a conceptual model for HR evaluation and usage, which is scientifically and legally justified,ISCO 08 and Occupational Classification related, innovative, digitally usable.
The paper “Conceptual model for organization and management of human-computer competence and performance” presented in 2018 at international LU conference in section “Innovations for increasing the competitiveness of Latvian enterprises and industries in the context of globalization”.
- m.t. +371 26599985
- e-mail addresses:
- Nodibinājums "Konfliktoloģijas institūts"
- Registration Nr. 40008153863
- Legal address (for correspondence): Kr.Valdemāra iela 115-6/1, Rīga, LV 1013
Places for activities
The activities organized by the Institute of Conflictology take place at a time and place suitable for a particular event..